Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.lac-annecy-acacias.com.
Your contact information
Hôtel- Restaurant les Acacias, 14 route d’Annecy 74290 Veyrier-du-Lac FRANCE
The information we collect:
We collect information to provide you with better services. For example, your registration card is already filled in when you arrive. This includes information you provide to us via our website, via our social networks, when you contact us by phone or email. When you make a booking or enquiry through a third party travel agent or online booking site through which we sell our products. The different types of information we may collect are as follows:
- – Your contact details (name, postal address, email address, location, mobile phone number or other)
- – Date of birth and gender
- – Business information (your company name, address, VAT number and payment number)
- – Customer service information which may include comments you have made online at the time of booking or by speaking to one of our booking agents)
- – Any other information you provide at the time of booking
- – Any information you give to third parties on online booking sites or travel agents
In addition, the following data will be collected when you complete our treatment/spa applications, loyalty programme applications or customer form registration:
- – Your full name
- – The name of the person accompanying you (if applicable)
- – Your date of birth
- – Your contact information such as email addresses and telephone/mobile numbers
- – Your geographical information such as home address and postcode (if applicable)
- – Specific dietary restrictions or allergies
- – Your credit or debit card details when making a payment
- – Your medical history
- – Your physical health history
- – Your number plate for parking purposes of your vehicle
How we use the information we collect:
We may use the information described above for the purposes for which you provided it to us and for the following reasons:
– To provide you with our products and services
– To create a profile in our hotel system to manage your booking
– To verify your identity
– To communicate with you and answer questions you may have
– To deliver a service to you or allow you to participate in our activities
– To keep track of your preferences and habits when you stay with us
– To perform statistical analysis to improve our website
– To analyse your interactions with our website
From time to time we would like to send you information about products, offers and services that we provide at The Hotel, but also at our other properties that may be of interest to you. Our other properties are Châlet Aiguille Blanche Les Gets, a chalet hotel in Les Gets ski resort. If you have consented to receive our marketing information, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the opt-out button in any of our newsletters.
We also use Google Adwords from time to time to advertise our services on third party sites, including Google, to visitors who have previously visited our website. This may mean that information may be sent to people who have previously visited our website but have not taken any particular action to do so, for example by using our contact form or leaving our website without making a booking.
You can set your own preferences for how Google sends information to you using the “Google Ads Preferences” page. If you wish, you can disable this option if interest-based advertising is fully defined by the cookie settings.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Third parties cookies
Google analytics: Google Analytics is a reporting tool for websites that allows us to examine anonymous information about how our website is used and how visitors use and access our site. Google Analytics does not collect any personal data about our visitors.
Please note that this clause does not apply to any transfer of data outside the EU governed by data protection law, where it will only be transferred if that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection of rights and freedoms in relation to the processing of personal data.
Accessing and changing your data
You have the right to access a copy of the Data we hold about you. To do this please send your request to email@example.com specifying the subject in the email, under the terms of the GDPR we will provide you with the data within thirty (30) days of receiving your written request. This is a free service.
You may need to change or update your data if your circumstances change. Additional data about your marketing preferences may also be stored and you can change this at any time.
You can make changes or withdraw your consent to use by informing reception staff when you register or by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you withdraw your consent to any or all of your personal data, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide our products and services to you, or continue to administer any contractual relationship already in place. You understand and agree that where we require your personal data to fulfil a contractual obligation and you withdraw your consent to collect, use or disclose your personal data relevant to those purposes, we will not be liable for any breach of this agreement. Our legal rights and remedies in this case are expressly reserved.
How long we retain your data?
Your personal data will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Links to other websites